Monday, November 12, 2007

Okay, I lied

I cast on for my tea cosy for my swap buddy before my february baby sweater was finished - but I mean sewing on buttons and weaving in ends doesn't really count now does it? :P But it's okay now - my tea cosy is 90% finished I'm just waiting on a trip to the craft store to pick up some bits to finish it off - sneak peeks to come next post - and the febuary baby sweater is complete - buttons and all! See - here's the proof:



I've also been busy dyeing up some yarn and making some stitch markers and earrings for my swapee.


This was my first attempt at making stitch markers so they're a little bit uneven but still perfectly functional. I'm really pleased with how the yarn turned out though - so much so that I want to keep it for myself, but repeat after me "I have enough yarn, I have enough yarn........."

No comments: