Thursday, December 13, 2007

My tea cosy swap arrived!!!!!!!!!

And I want to send the biggest THANK-YOU to my swapper cseneque
I got a huge suprise when I arrived home from work tonight to find a parcel waiting.
ravelry swap 032
In it was the most awesome black and white stranded tea-cosy - a perfect match for my teapot - twinnings english breakfast tea (one of my faves), oreos (in the white box), green & blacks organic chocolate,
ravelry swap 029
some gorgeous Jo Sharp Alpaca Kid Lustre in the most magnificent shade of blue, some lovelyNaturally Haven 4ply merino, not one, not two but three washcloths and some fantastic stitch markers (and I very nearly purchased the same set from live2knit this morning!)
ravelry swap 031
I feel so spoilt and am already tossing around ideas for the yarn and several oreos have already been consumed and I'd just like to say THANKYOU once more!

No comments: